Consciousness raising questions - individuals:
- Do you have a code of ethics that has been derived from your values?
- Do you have a clear understanding of the difference between values, ethics, morals and ethics?
- Do all group members have a clear understanding of the difference between values, ethics, morals and ethics?
- Does your group have a code of ethics that has been derived from your shared values?
- Has your group gone through a collaborative process to agree on behavioural norms pertaining to your group's values?
- Are all team members aware of the shared values and the personal and group implications of these shared values?
- Contact one of our COOP's Values Consultants and request each person in your team take an inventory of their values.
- Concretise your team's priority values.
- Create a Vision, Values & Mission Statement based on your priority values. Example: Our COOP's Values, Vision & Mission Statement.
- Create a statement of how you will live your values, your code of ethics. Example: Our COOP's Code of Ethics