Consciousness Raising Questions - Individuals:
- Do you have a code of ethics that has been derived from your values?
- Do you have a clear understanding of the difference between values, ethics, morals and ethics?
Consciousness Raising Questions - Groups:
- Do all group members have a clear understanding of the difference between values, ethics, morals and ethics?
- Does your group have a code of ethics that has been derived from your shared values?
- Has your group gone through a collaborative process to agree on behavioural norms pertaining to your group's values?
- Are all team members aware of the shared values and the personal and group implications of these shared values?
Consciousness Raising Questions - Society:
- Why is Accountability/Ethics a relatively low priority for many people?\
- What may have happened in 2017 that made this value a higher priority than usual for men?
Resource-How to Create a Code of Ethics:
- Contact one of our Values Consultants and request each person in your team take an inventory of their values.
- Concretise your team's priority values.
- Create a Vision, Values & Mission Statement based on your priority values. Example: Our Vision, Values & Mission Statement.
- Create a statement of how you will live your values, your code of ethics. Example: Minessence Group's Code of Ethics