Descriptor:To be physically and emotionally supported by family and friends and to value doing the same for others.
Consciousness Raising Facts & Questions
- Are you able to ask for what you need in such a way that you feel cared about?
- Are you able to care for others in a way that is not overly draining?
- The chart below (click on it to enlarge) shows the trend in the priority placed on Care/Nurture by both women & men since 2006. Why do you think the priority placed on this value had been rising in priority for women since 2011?
- Why has it not been rising in priority for men?
- For many people this value is not a very high priority. Why might this be so?
- I caring for other becoming very emotionally draining for you? Then, below are some strategies to avoid burnout...
What is likely Brain-Preference of a person who has this as a high priority value? [Not familiar with Brain-Preferences? Click here for a brief introduction.] Note: your personal brain-preference will determine which activities are best for you to avoid burnout.
What are your learnings from the material shared here?
Post a Comment