To actively and accurately hear and sense another's thoughts and feelings. To express your own thoughts and feelings in a climate of mutual trust.
Consciousness raising questions - individuals:
- Are you able to share your deepest feelings with another in a trusting atmosphere?
- Are you committed to carefully listening to your others?
- Are all group members able to share their deepest feelings with others in a trusting atmosphere?
- Are all group members committed to carefully listening to each other?
- Has the your group discussed the link between trust levels in cultures and financial success?
Trust, morality—and oxytocin?
What drives our desire to behave morally? Neuroeconomist Paul Zak shows why he believes oxytocin (he calls it "the moral molecule") is responsible for trust, empathy and other feelings that help build a stable society.