- Are there common humanistic values? If so, have they been defined?
- Can you please explain what do Foundation, Focus and Vision Values mean? How do you segregate the responses to the AVI under these three groups?
- Do the colours on the AVI Values Map have any particular meaning?
- Do you have an up-to-date handout on the AVI world-views?
- How are the four skills categories associated with values?
- How are values classified under the categories of Foundation, Focus and Vision?
- How are values linked to energy management?
- How can I change my world-view and leadership style?
- How do I become an evolved person?
- How do I get back in to complete my values inventory?
- How do I run a Future Search/Creation Conference?
- How do the AVI Brain Preference Indicators differ from Thomas's DISC with reference to: - reliability? - skill development?
- How do we make those important decisions to ensure that they remain viable into the future?
- How do we reconcile decisions made in the past with our world-view of the present?
- How is a Repertory Grid used to Concretize Values?
- I completed the AVI online selecting DEMO as the code. I now want to find out my scores on the values test. How do I do that?
- I cannot help wondering why the majority of values fall in three main clusters: Organizational, Self- Actualization & Emergent Order. Is this because this is where the majority of people are living their lives?
- I am wondering why people would find some of their chosen values draining?
- If I don't have any values in one or more of the clusters does it matter? Is there something wrong?
- In my Organisation , we have chosen the following Values: namely, Integrity, Passion, Quality, Respect and Responsibility. I do not see a ready match of my Priority Values with these.What should I do?
- Is it reasonable to correlate the ‘progression’ of world views from Self-Preservation through Security, Belonging, Organisation, etc to a perceived increase in personal control and personal influence?
- Values Systems are the Strange Attractor in all Living Entities. What does this mean?
- What are Energy Field Maps [EFM] / Cultural Field Maps [CFM]?
- What are Key Values?
- What are Morals? What is morality?
- What are values?
- What are Values Tracks/Themes?
- What comes first - behaviours or values?
- What is Transformative Leadership?
- What is a World-View?
- What is Brain-Preference? How does it impact on our Values and Communication Styles?
- What is the AVI?
- What is the basis of arriving at Priority Values?
- What is the link between values and skills?
- What is Values Alignment?
- Why value descriptors in lieu of definitions?
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)
Post a Comment