- 13% Instrumental, 17% Interpersonal, 39% Imaginal, 31% System.
A. It's more complex than that. Some values require more than one type of skill:
- Values such as care/nurture, empathy, admin/management, synergy, collaborative/individualist, etc. require interpersonal skills
- Values such as safety/survival, admin/management, design/pattern/order, technology/science, convivial technology, etc. require instrumental skills
- Values such as design/pattern/order, synergy, collaborative/individualist, convivial technology, etc require system skills
- Values such as creative ideation, convivial technology, pioneerism/progress, etc require imaginal skills
As for the 13 + 17 + 39 + 31 = 100% score in the example. The score just gives you a relative idea of what skills you require in the different categories if you are living your values to the full.
Post a Comment